We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume the responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision making the process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility for accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize the risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- Proven experience as a Management Accountant, Accounting Supervisor or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Analytical mind with aptitude in math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organizational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or similar field
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CGMA) will be preferred